- Are we the new history boys and gals ?
- The Velvet Revolution – 30 years on 1989 – 2019
- Berlin – 30 years on…thoughts and recollections – November 1989 – 2019
- Sally Soames Photographer, Journalist, Mother, Grandmother, Mentor to so many and Friend to many more… 21 January 1937 – 5 October 2019
- The Impact-Pactin Photos Lunch May 2019
brianharrisphotograp… on My friend Glynn pictureorde on My friend Glynn Rob Bradfield on My friend Glynn Michael J. Amphlett on Copying all those tens of thou… alangallery on Copying all those tens of thou…
Tag Archives: photographer
At long last my book,’…and then the Prime Minister hit me…’ is about to be published and will start shipping towards the end of May. I’m still waiting for mailing boxes and slip cases to be completed, but the actual book is printed, assembled, back and front cover boards in place and the french folded dust jackets have been lovingly folded by hand….I am amazed at how much work is done by hand to produce the end result.
My book will be available in two versions. The standard book will be £68 plus postage and packing and the slipcased limited edition of only 200 will be numbered and signed and will include a beautiful print on 310gsm Hahnemule Photo Rag paper which will also be signed and numbered the same as the book and embossed by hand at £130 including shipping to the UK. Overseas postage can be quoted for. Continue reading